SEN 0.00% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

so where to tomorrow

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Can the non holding SEN experts help us 'poor holders' out & tell us where the SP will head tomorrow.

Or will you wait until after the event again.

And can one of you explain the buying of a couple of weeks ago & where that now leaves the person/company that bought all those shares at 40 - 43 cents, other then the obvious answers we expect from some of you!

Do you think all is dead........nothing else is in play.......kaput! Finito! I'm keen for you all to put some more of your opinions forward.
    The last few weeks have been in your favour & clearly many of you are enjoying the gloating. I too mentioned in a post in the wee hours of the morning that if it hit 30 cents, for me it would be irrelevant in the long term investment I have. I can personally handle & absorb all the abuse SOME of the negative clowns wish to dish out BUT you should have some respect for those that are really hurting right now. I'm not hurting so you can spare yourselves the hassle. Just be a little more sensitive towards those holders that may be hanging by a thread.
    Dish it out to me by all means. I'm happy to wear it!
    But be ready for when SEN fights back.

I have only one compliment to give on this occasion & that is to Smuggler. For at least he has seen that it is unfair to badger other SEN holders that might be doing it tough. As I said before, pot shots at me are not new during the down periods for SEN so come on.......bring them on.
    Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $22.51K 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 398140 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 855001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.