HCL 3.23% 16.0¢ highcom limited

@Victor24 some good points, but the buck stops at the CEO and...

1. 12 Posts.
    @Victor24 some good points, but the buck stops at the CEO and through him to the Board ultimately. Yes we all remember Philippe Odouard and that shambles of broken promises. IMO the best thing that’s happened has been the move of the wasteful Adelaide operation to the US. The move to selling the HighCom brand directly to customers was a no brainer as well - rather than being a price taker from other primes too. The US military stuff is still all blue ocean and once they get this Adelaide machine up and running in the US the sooner we can realise the unique IP in the world’s biggest market. Why sell your unique gear at 50% off to a competitor who doesn’t have the IP. I was right behind Basham’s and the Board’s strategy on this. If there were delays and cost overruns and new order timing issues at the half year that’s not the end of the world. They have to keep their eyes on the prize otherwise what’s the point. I agree a US VC outfit will likely come in and get it for a steal. I hope the Board doesn’t rollover though

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $16.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $10.55K 68.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 95487 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 14391 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.