CDS comdek limited.

Hi AussieBryan,Thanks for the efforts on the emails to CDS. I...

1. 38 Posts.
    Hi AussieBryan,

Thanks for the efforts on the emails to CDS. I couldn't help feeling tho that the response smacked of corporate non-speak. Dont get me wrong, I dont think we could expect any precise answers.

Notwithstanding this I feel that if we pull together as a team and position ourselves well for the future we will go from strength to strength, shoulder to shoulder into a bright new era of hope and possibility. Our key elements need to be: the regular, quarterly, and continuous release of information; the avoidance of predictions other than that I predict we will need to determine what we have and if it is worth digging up and selling to some other joker. And in closing may I finally say in conclusion that we hope to progress the things that are in the short term shortly with longer term developments to follow these at the most appropriate time.

Thank you once again for your enquiry and do not hesitate to contact again should you feel the need for non-specific reassurance that we are doing our best.

:p

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.