CTP 2.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

The selloff can only be traders repositioning and general mkt...

1. 362 Posts.
    The selloff can only be traders repositioning and general mkt sell down IMO.

Why.....1) No anticipated Late Sept Spud so traders dont want to have open positions.
    2) They anticipate a sell off by instos and SI's post CR. However that issue needs ratification at AGM prior to any trade as far as I can tell.
    3) GO and the happy crowd have shaken the tree too much for a lot of SH......SI Games to reap more benefits could be working......

In this crazy mkt JH has been doing a fantastic job IMO just keeping the interest in CTP alive not to mention completing multiple CR's and drilling campaings in the past 2 years and now poised for a company making drill season.

CTP has met all minimum lease requirements and has held and extended its holdings including some very important and stratigic grants.

If any Stupid Investors cannot see the importance of getting the right rig and an experianced crew then GO deserves them on his army of uninformed whingers.....

Yes I too want news of spud and JV's.

Yes I am loving being able to top up now below SPP price.

However I have more to whinge about the performance of some of my bluechips than this little speccie. I am willing to wait just a bit longer so CTP can ensure that SH returns are maximised......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $9.351K 181.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.