SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

So who are KG Partners?, page-114

1. 2,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    So VISA, an entity fined hundreds of millions of dollars for predatory behavior in jurisdictions significantly larger than little O Australia makes an allegation of intent of ISX, who also operates in those jurisdictions and is legally bound to report the allegations formally, BUT DOESN'T.

----------------------
    • VISA found serious Regulatory report-able offenses by ISX, according to your theory, but didn't report it. Odd.
    • VISA terminated the agreement based upon those assertions but the other partners (MC, Diners, AMEX, etc) didn't proactively assess those same serious offenses and decided that they'd prefer to expose themselves to risk, with that knowledge. Odd.
    • The EU Regulators (who expanded the licence operating conditions post VISA), decided they'd expose the public to risk, with that knowledge. Odd.
    ----------------------

The ongoing risks haven't appeared anywhere else accept an allegation 4 years ago. That's it. Nothing again.

And now you are telling me that the entity with proven criminal intent is a reliable source, LMAO!

I didn't think you could be funnier Joe.

Last edited by JoeSalami: 05/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.