IIQ 0.85% 58.0¢ inoviq ltd

So who is feeling foolish?, page-24

1. 7,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    So this is the problem with chasing hype.

This company is great, and I've been holding for a while, but you bought a stock after it had shot up roughly 700% in a couple days, panic sold when you saw red, bought the bounce at the next high and now are holding hoping to cash out if it bounces again.

I'm comfortable holding through the red because I understand the tech and the industry (a bit at least), and that helps one to not panic when it goes red. I was red for 1.5 years on this one.

I shaved some off the top when it went nuts. You want to sell into the hype. I sold one parcel at 1.95, and I'm happy with that despite missing out because it's a pretty good long term strategy to trim when you see 200% in two days. Sold some more at $4.95. I may buy more in the next couple days depending on what the price does.

Hold through or sell into hype, buy more once hype dies down if you believe in the company. Don't try jumping onto rockets just because you see they've taken off. Especially if you've only heard of them on reddit or the news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $64.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 60.0¢ 58.0¢ $9.707K 16.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.