DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

So who is selling what to whom and how much does who get and what if it falls over

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Just an acid test here but there are multiple entities on asic connect for cedar meats and Austagri. I find it remarkable that DCL in none of the their disclosures as to which Companies are under these offers provides us with any ACN NUMBERS. So which cedar meats and which Austagri is it. The Shareholder meeting passed a resolution to acquire Austagri without identifying the Company ID or the naming the shareholders or identifying the Cedar Corporate ID as well and as required (IMO). I also believe the ASX resolution to acquire Austagri with 100million of shares, whatever whose doing what to whom expired on the 31st Decemeber 2020.

And Before DCL,s Company Secretary rushes off to have another extraordinary meeting to ratify whatever you want to with the 20 or 30 shareholders who hold the majority of DCL (IMO). Lets talk cash flow and the source of Cedar Meats income (ACN Uknown).

Lets talk DUE DILLIGENCE for a minute (IMO), so it seems that if current deal fails it fails either upon DCL or Austagro's due dilligence (imo) the later wont fail (IMO) seems to be a lot of holes and gaps in the former. (IMO).

So my biggy question is who's doing what with whom here (IMO).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.