DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

So who is selling what to whom and how much does who get and what if it falls over, page-2

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Look, I thought you would like this, may give you an idea as to what is going to happen. I love how these guys always have a $300 million dollar deal, look into Priority One and they are all the same players.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Valued Shareholder,
    The Priority One (P1) story is now reaching a new and exciting phase in its life.

The Directors of Priority One have formally confirmed and are taking steps to ensure Priority One will have a compliance listing on the ASX using the Existing Company Structure of Priority One Network Group Limited.

The approximate timing for the listing process will be:-AGM on January 14th 2015, Completion of the Prospectus by the end of 2015, Gardens Lawyers are engaged to facilitate the finalization of the Prospectus and Lodgement with ASIC and ASX,Lodge the Prospectus with ASIC by end of January or early February 2015, Receive ASX Listing authority and List in early March 2015.

There have been a number of delays due to the complexity of the deal and these appear to be resolved.I look forward to seeing you at the AGM in January 2015

.Yours faithfully,Phillip PryorCEO/Director

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.