EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

So who is the problem?, page-14

1. 3,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    No plonker Toppy, just calling out BS when I see it & as for bias well I will let you be the judge
    It's really easy all you need to ask yourself is:
    1. Why did ERM organise a 249D?
    2. Was there a particular reason??
    3. The same ERM people who took on the 249D were working hand in hand with the old emposa players to sure up the vote....why did they do that?
    4. If they only pulled a 249D less than 12 months after the last what impression does that give of management when they were asked to come on board the 1st one but refused?????

The answer lies within

Perhaps if I explain it like this you might easily understand:

1. I do bad things & you as a partner in our business is watching me do these bad things.
    2. People are calling you non stop telling you I am doing bad things.
    3. There are ads in the paper not directly pointing the finger but still telling the world that I am doing bad things.

Now, what will your response be? As a good businessman would you
    1. do nothing?
    2. act ASAP?
    3. Get on a social media platform & start branding others as bias when you have no F'n idea?

Ask yourself why they sat on their thumbs watching crap unfold & then jumping on the bandwagon later when the only advantage is theirs & showing up like nights in shining Armour while really being the same imbeciles that allowed shit to happen in the first place. You can call me bias..... but I am just telling it as it is or please correct me if that was not the case? Just who were those people holding the previous boards hands if not ERM???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.