EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Good post KKW, Finally a voice of reason and good old common...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Good post KKW,

Finally a voice of reason and good old common dog.

My whole point is that the lynch-mob sentiment aired so freely here for too long is no different to what led to the first two challenges to the board of EGO. There is a destructive pattern here. That is a real problem.

The wholesale slagging of this establishment on just about everything for too long is offensive and is akin to what has happened before.

Maybe other people are now involved in the current Management team, and Board members. But there is no escaping the damage which is being done by the humbug that is being thrown at the current Board and management from share holders and other less qualified commentators. They have enough on their plates as it is. More to the point they can't go to print with the real issues involved in their decision making and the facts behind the decisions they have made along the way. So I am not surprised that any announcements or reports the company puts out are not detailed or explanatory. Whatever they put out is rubbished by the mob.

Right, wrong or otherwise, decisions ar made in good faith, and no-one that I can possibly think of in the current EGO head shed is going to intentionally make wrong calls on matters requiring decisions.

I have no doubt that they are working on the best possible outcome for raising the money needed to repay ERM for the interest free loan.

Likewise I have no doubt they are working carefully towards resolving the down hole issues with RGN1.

These are real issues requiring real answers and significant expertise.

So my request to those who want to keep reliving 249d #1. Or #2, please try to move on. History does not need to repeat itself here.

If you are intent of working up 249d #3, please spare us the chapter and verse of what has happened in the past.

Singha, I actually think your ideas about what needs to be happening are fair dinkum, and I am willing to consider what you are on about if it deals with the future of EGO.

This company will come through this, whether or not the shareholder register changes over time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.