EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

So who is the problem?, page-35

1. 517 Posts.
    Falcon. Not at all, just tired of the personal attacks etc. It's just pointless and goes nowhere. I believe EGO has a future especially when this Perth Basin is attracting players. I still maintain things are going to happen and change will present it self at some stage. I do not support a board who do not support holders and effect my investment. In life people make mistakes and we all learn hopefully, change happens sooner.

No point going over the same negative stuff daily, I am looking forward to a bright future, hopefully with change, looking for positives so my investment can grow, wouldn't you agree. Board bashing get's nowhere and I am happy to be a bit more considerate and confident that change will happen the right way not by 249's, just not a fan, whilst other options are in play.

We all know our boards performance isn't flash, many have posted this. I just want to focus on an upside if we can find one, being constantly negative is falling on death ears so I am eagerly awaiting for change that secures my investment. I still maintain that our board will not be here at next AGM and ERM will not sit on the fence watching their money going down the drain along with ours.

Remember this - ERM 20% holder spent $15m on shares now worth $6m, their debt is $15m and not looking like a payment coming, so will have to extend for another 12 months say interest 5% cost say $750k, which is reasonable.

Now we have Garrat and friends say 10% holders all have losses of around 1.75M, SH's all on moderate to very large losses. So when you look into all this of course things are going to change. Confident of that and that makes me happy.

Finally look at who is responsible for all these losses and what decisions were made and how they have effected peoples investment. Of course the board has had a major influence so how can this situation remain. Change has to and will happen. If this does happen what's not to like going forward. We all have to see the light eventually. If I am totally wrong then at least I am having a moment of optimism, my choice not to feel terrible every day. Look for the good my dear Falcon, we all need a refreshing outlook occasionally wouldn't you agree. Best of luck.

Most holders are slowly realising that all isn't that well and once all holders start and see and believe that we can be successful isn't that a happier forum and place to be. GLTA. Anyway that's my take on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.