AGU 0.00% 1.4¢ aurium resources limited

so who's in favour of the deal, page-7

1. 2,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    Vautex, I have recently commented on AGU, YRR & GPN after a 6 month break but will now retreat to my cave again. If the new Board's intentions are true then I will be more than happy to come back here and praise them.

I altered my previous post quite a few times before posting it. I edited out much of what I had originally intended to include, deciding only to express my reservations on whether the Board can serve all shareholders equally considering the history of some of the players involved. If they prove to be just using the companies for the own benefit then the next post I put here will be much more expansive. They are being paid by all shareholders to work for all shareholders. Even though I sold out quite a while ago, I still have family and friends invested in all 3 companies so I will continue to pay very close attention to everything going on, whether I choose to post here or not.

Good luck to all of those who bought into AGU through the IPO. You have been treated very poorly so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.