CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

so whos still in..., page-22

1. 11,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1690
    I agree with most that has been said on this thread, & I like ctp's prospects too. I've held (on & off) for over two years.

They may well hit a very big pool of oil in Blamore.

However, investing is how I make my money, I have no 'real work' income to fall back on. I constantly have to look at risk/reward, price drivers and market sentiment.

When an announcement came out that suggested that one of the major targets (& probably the most likely pay zone, from the information I have) has no oil shows at all, I was able to move out of the stock at my last buy price.

If blamore hits a mass of oil, well that's just life. I make my decisions based on my judgements of the information I have at the time. This means that sometimes I do miss big price rises. I try to learn from happenings & I try never to regret too much. I'm sure most sharetraders and investors have made many wrong calls in the past.

I would actually like blamore to succeed, even if I don't hold at the time. I'm trying to go beyond the egoic mind and it's need to be proved right.

My intention with my posts on this thread are not meant to misinform, downramp, prove a point or cause stress to holders. I have simply tried to be helpful and to create a balanced forum. However this obviously isn't liked by some, as it might suggests to them that I think they or their investment decisions are wrong.

It's nice to see that this board is not like the gdn board of a year or two ago. At that time any posts which could be seen as slightly negative were bombarded with insults.

One slightly disappointing thing about the ctp board is the lack of highly regarded HC members with known & proven oil knowledge. This isn't meant as an insult to anybody here, & many posters have displayed good knowledge (& I haven't). But we normally see some great posters popping up time & again at spud times. Perhaps my drivel has driven them away!

So on that note, I'll shut up!

Best wishes with tomorrow. Although a bit change is due, so you might have to wait a bit longer. cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $18.72K 359.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 401812 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 779869 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.