CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

supertramp, good purchase on sla. To answer your question;...

1. 609 Posts.
    supertramp, good purchase on sla.

To answer your question; Regarding the Permian Tirrawarra being the main play for Blamore Ive actually made note of a few things in my previous post(and with reference to colson).

Further to this the Jurassic Poolowanna was either there or it wasn't -thats the risk CTP took with the seismic. Based on that one reason I'm assuming it was more likely that the Permian Tirrawarra was the main play as the Poolowanna was a touch and go scenario.

Secondly I believe the deeper sediments in the pedirka are in most instances going to be the main plays for oil as even though both the Jurassic Poolowanna and Permian Tirrawarra have excellent quality source rocks - the deeper sediments of the pedirka are what makes the basin doubly attractive.

An example of what I mean,

If you take the 2 following targets, Vivienne & Guinevere.

Vivienne - 34mmbls Poolowanna, 42mmbls Tirrawarra
    Guinevere - 478mmbls Poolowanna, 683mmbls Tirrawarra

Not being biased - the exception of Madigan;

Madigan - 99mmbls Poolowanna, 41mmbls Tirrawarra.

Further to that as stated, in Hallows trend "There is strong evidence to suggest that the thickness of PERMIAN sediments within the basin depocentres (Madigan and Eringa troughs) surrounding this trend may have been greater than 1000 m......etc

A bit of data indicates that the permian is a little more prolific in potential for the basin and from my interpretation theres a vast array of reasons to suggest the tirrawarra is the main play for blamore. Ill get back to you on this one tomorrow if you like - just heading out of the office.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $9.253K 191.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35489 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 16330 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.