AIM 1.47% 33.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

yep yep yep to all that has been said . Jones just has to be a...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    yep yep yep to all that has been said . Jones just has to be a drinking buddy of Franks IMO .... I reckon they should invite all shareholders across for a wild one at Franks place when she hits a dollar - seems only fair to me !!!

Anyway, Its there for all to see or is this just too obvious ???? accumulation / capping , whatever you want to call it, before take off . As Dom and others have mentioned , there is now alot of liquidity off the table - all its going to take is a 'conference call ' (!!) between these major players , and we could suddenly get a major gap up on the open anytime soon. They will thin that sell side down to nothing and lock out anyone trying to get these cheaper, plus stop any 38c holders selling as they will suddenly be in profit - I've seen this happen on too many occassions for it not to be a distinct possiblity .

Disclaimer: the above is pure speculation and nothing to do with anything technically obvious on the charts that hasn't already been stated. I'm not saying this is going to happen at all but every now and then ECN likes to take his head out of the sand and put it way way up into the clouds, and this is one of those times. I'm going to be dreaming gaps tonight and its got nothing to do with Franks party !

ECN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $69.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $12.87K 37.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2979 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 39871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.