FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

I love the people who come on here to offer their reasons why...

1. mdc
    276 Posts.
    I love the people who come on here to offer their reasons why the share is over valued .......only when the price takes a bit of a tumble .

Blue Possum - there is a thing that goes on in this world called evolution . Technology also miraculously can evolve . Hence why yester years 200 million barrels was not seen or recoverable .
    Have you heard of a thing called Shale Gas ?

Paul - you could also help enlighten Dame Edna by telling him/her about how technology evolution has made a previouslly discarded mine area now on the cusp of being one of the cheapest gold miners around . He might be impressed enough to move the share price upwards from where it has been for the past year . By the way I own a few of them as I do these because I see in both the potential & the Management .

You say no alternate views are acceptable . They are ,it's just that the ones used are sweeping statements .
    nihilism , staraplanina & Muppet have given more than adequate responses based on facts & pointed out that market caps have potential built into them . If you took out the potential rule on every stock there would hardly be a stock left to trade .
    Surely you can see that or otherwise you wouldn't be so heavily vested in PGI ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.