DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

Guys, guys, guys, we need take a couple of steps back and look...

1. 1,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Guys, guys, guys, we need take a couple of steps back and look at the whole picture....

Never underestimate the Chinese - they are masters of cunning & deception, all is not what it seems.

Put yourself in their shoes, first you dangle the bait ($1.70), the fish doesn't realise it is only a false plastic lure but the distraction of the bait causes DML to take its eye off the main target of producing copper at $2.

Given a mortal blow, DML flounders and is gasping for air. You then drive the SP right down to ensure no capital raising can be done at a reasonable price - and make management look like idiots.

When other offers come, you would try to make the whole operation look like a sinking ship by selling a large chunk of your stock to a dummy holder - creating the illusion that you are cutting my losses.

Good fishermen are patient and try and exhaust the fish before landing it.

We do have one trick up our sleeves - PRODUCE COPPER AT $2

If I was management, I would put a junior clerk in charge of "entertaining" all CFC has to offer - all day long. Then roll up my sleeves and get on with the job of producing cheap copper - its the only way we will be able to swim away to rich warm waters again and leave a disappointed fisherman talking about the one that got away....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.