FGL 2.08% 4.9¢ frugl group limited

A combination of the most recent ANN and what they last posted...

1. 981 Posts.
    A combination of the most recent ANN and what they last posted on FB suggests that they are well planned for revenue.

Most recent ANN highlights that they are working on making sure that the app works with Apple's payment systems should they not get the approval to take the payments external from Apple. This is as Wangle is able to work on multiple devices under one account. What I don't understand is that other services such a Spotify seem to be able to take payment externally to Wangle? Or is that because they offer the payment as a premium service with the free version paid for by ads?

Latest FB posts notes that they are focusing on ironing out bugs and performance in the coming weeks before starting marketing and announcing revenue model. This is not all bad as it allows time for them to negotiate with Apple as well as give the app more time to develop.

Of course this is if you take management's word for granted. Which as so far hasn't been timely at all (I don't think they have ever met a single deadline that they have set including relisting as WGL).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $5.140M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $5.085K 103.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.