IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

so will we ever mine, or simply develop & sell, page-17

1. 8,527 Posts.
    thanks - all opinions, respectfully, appreciated, macsharesforfun, and all. What is life without a sense of humor. Laughing in the face of adversity!

DYOR - well, MY crystal ball seems to be permanently cloudy -no matter how hard I polish; perhaps I've tried to second-guess one share too many over too many years - and so many good stocks are stuck in the uncertain mire of this ghastly mining tax imminency.

Never known a period like it when everything across the boards seems at such a standstill, resources wise at least. This stock's progression up into the dizzy price heights some predict drags on at slower speed than the Thomson Fair Work "enquiry."

Keep looking back to the $2.70 heights. Rio days, of course - but surely this stock is now significantly undervalued, as many say. Add to holding - or look elsewhere for additional opportunities? That's my predicament.

BTW - this is not rich envy - it's just "wish 'he'd' tell us something more enlightening" frustration. They know - we don't. Yes, we get ASX anns - but knowledge well after the event. Always easy to do well, in hindsight. (All cliches I know).

Look back to when this sank to 85c not that long ago - and for those who didn't have the nerve or funds to do so, how we all wish we'd topped up hugely then. And so it goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.