PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

NewmemberGood to see you are asking some questions.Some need to...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Newmember

Good to see you are asking some questions.Some need to be asked here.

The recent announcement to which you are refering I found full of motherhood statements and I didn't see one reference to 'another delay'...it was delivered, I thought, in a very patronising manner...and didn't take responsibility for yet another delay.

Instead we got what I thought were incredibly patronising and vague comments i'd associate with 'bureaucratese' and, as I said earlier, 'motherhood statements'

Competent persons being one. What.. isn't anyone else around the company 'competent'?
    Who are these 'competent persons'?
    Spell it out PLV.

I actually thought it was very un PLV like. Who wrote it for starters?
    I hope they are not new. If so - get rid of them!

The last thing I want to do here is 'unnecessarily' bag out this company, i've been invested here for some time and believe in the project and the competency of the management team...my recent change in sentiment further supports this.

However...I think they have dropped the ball a little in 2011 and need to be reminded that 'some' of their shareholders expect the company to be more transparent and communicative instead of delivering that recent 'vague' explanation.

Want further evidence?

When did PLV say they would release this info?
    They didn't.
    They said earlier in the year, after the initial delay, that it would be delivered in May.
    It wasn't.
    Rather than deliver that hoohah I would have much preferred an explanation that simply said;

"As has been reported earlier,PLV has been working hard at getting the very best outcomes for shareholders. We sincerely apologise for yet another delay, however we decided some months ago it was imperative for the good of this company and our shareholders to deliver the very best outcomes as we saw other alternatives that required more time and research.

We have all the data and are in the final stages of collating this info and getting it signed off.

Please be advised that we WILL be releasing this information to the market in the coming week (or whenenver)

In other words they would have:
    1 Apologised to shareholders for 'another' delay.
    2 Said why they were delayed.
    3 Importantly, after this most recent delay stated when.

and

4. Not patronised some of its shareholders with that bureaucratese and motherhood statement release.

Patience is always required in these ventures. So to is transparent communication, accountability and respect to shareholders.

That all said, I continue to be very bullish here.

A question is:

"Are we starting to see PLV move away from a smaller company, much more involved and in tune with its shareholders... into a bigger one...and is that being reflected in their communication?"

A natural progression and transition perhaps for any growing company...lets hope PLV continue to focus on their strengths.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.