So you don't think there is anything after you die?, page-118

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Thanks for your post, um...very intriguing indeed to find expressions that require meanings of any sought..
    Imho, as much as I can fathom to understand based on; unless my premises mistake me I can get this right or wrong, or near or far. Life and for life (outer world) to function requires a body (material) that body is given its light via an internal disposition (intangible) that filters through the entire body, then via its organs and senses the then function becomes operational. That internal disposition takes its energy from its own source where it is created from. The universal mind is a universe quite different from the outer world and no passing through can venture as the disposition is not available or isn't there. However, it may use other means to endeavour an expression of self; that may well be via another human being with a higher vibration pull (as per mogga quote) so it may seek its expression for communication. When we dream we are away from our body and dwell in the universal mind.
    I, somehow can't bring myself to believe that other enlightened beings can exist outside and in the outer world. They would require a body to function and that is one of the laws of nature.

I may be wrong but nonetheless very interesting

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.