So you don't think there is anything after you die?, page-138

1. 3,979 Posts.
    In principle I couldn't agree with you more. I was aware of you responding to similar posts before, so I thought you might respond.

We must live this physical life in the present and if I might add a third point to what attitude one should have, I go with your first point but add that these experiences are accumulative. They are all meaningful in building experience, building a unique persona. That persona is eternal. It's the totality of life if extinguished completely that would render life meaningless.

We should value experiences, treasure them. No value is diminished at all. They are the sum total of you.

What we do in this life should not be dependent on a belief in what happens after we die. So long as one is living in a positive way respecting the life of all other fellow travellers.

The difference between us is I believe in the human spirit and its eternal nature. You are awaiting empirical evidence, so there's not too far we can take such a conversation beyond agreeing that every moment counts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.