So you don't think there is anything after you die?, page-592

1. 23,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You touched on a subject that I myself have not studied enough to give fare and reasonable comment on.
    However there are some interesting words of Jesus which many gloss over or IMO, distort their meaning.
    One is John 14:12 Jesus says - 12 Verily verily (get this truth), I say unto you, He that believe on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do;............ The following two verses give a bigger picture or more to the picture.
    In Matt 21:21 on this very same (ref) subject it makes it loud and clear, you need faith and doubt NOT.

Mr G says, these works and greater works Jesus refers to are just preaching (like JW's ha) How he comes to that conclusion only, is a mystery as Jesus is clearly referring to the works he did (includes healing etc) and says, greater works than these shall you do.
    In Matt21:21 the reference verse, Jesus says with faith and no doubt, you can move mountains.

So now then, one could ask, why are we not seeing and hearing a lot of people healed in the scenario etc you mention?
    I think it is a valid question but most, won't even consider or answer the question?

So a question or a thought comes to my mind - is it because the majority of the said followers are off track?
    It's a worry if that be the case.

Food for thought ha

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.