So you don't think there is anything after you die?, page-8

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "We are eternal. We are "God".
    We never die. We are the One. We are the collective whole."

Could you expand on what you are referring to when you use the expression "we" ?

BTW have you seen the full context for that Bill Hicks quote ? Quite scathing on the priorities of the media.
    He died from Pancreatic cancer aged 32 and apparently and understandably "Bill" was quite peeved about it at the time.
    Presumably his "insights" were LSD induced and it's interesting that they appear to have given no immunity from the normal concerns of someone about to "not" die.

"Bill Hicks, in Austin, Texas, on the audio bootleg recording know as Sane Man (1989)"

"Always that same LSD story, you've all seen it. "Young man on acid, thought he could fly, jumped out of a building. What a tragedy." What a dick! F..k him, he’s an idiot. If he thought he could fly, why didn’t he take off on the ground first? Check it out. You don’t see ducks lined up to catch elevators to fly south — they fly from the ground, ya moron, quit ruining it for everybody. He’s a moron, he’s dead — good, we lost a moron, f..kin’ celebrate. Wow, I just felt the world get lighter. We lost a moron!
    I don’t mean to sound cold, or cruel, or vicious, but I am, so that’s the way it comes out. Professional help is being sought. How about a positive LSD story? Wouldn't that be news —worthy, just the once? To base your decision on information rather than scare tactics and superstition and lies? I think it would be news-worthy.

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves" . . . "Now .. Here's Tom with the weather."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.