Matthew 24:34 and Luke 21:32 are quite misleading. You have...

1. 23,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Matthew 24:34 and Luke 21:32 are quite misleading.

You have probably heard that some view these verses as such - The fig tree being Israel and many say they shot forth new leaves in 1948 when Israel became a nation. The generation born then, 70 years now being mans lot, so this would bring you to 2018.
    But as you know, part of that generation will live beyond 70.
    However, to be honest when I was told this, one could say I was led down this line. So with what I now call my fresh eyes, that is just wotsup's own reading of just the Bible and obviously led from ours above as sadly, I trust no other fallow man to lead me these days.
    Many will jump on me for this, but for many years now the year 2018 has been like a bug or this gut feeling that just doesn't go.
    So I am pretty much expecting something "very" significant around then. (haha this will no doubt get tongues wagging).

The third temple hmmm, not sure if there will be one, but there shouldn't be.
    Articles I have read claim, they have everything reading to go and all the things that go in it or with it, including the breeding up of the Red Heifers etc. However, I personally can't prove this.
    I have not bothered following it but, there has been some developments re- Pope visiting Israel etc, you may find out more on the net.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.