TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

so you make an investment., page-9

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Such interesting conversation we got going on here.... LOL!

Ddzx
    Thanks for clarifying what the definitions of ‘investment’ and ‘speculation’ are because I don’t own a dictionary LOL

Jaded
    Yeah I guess you could blame the 'rah rah brigade' (whoever that includes) but each individual is responsible for their own investment decisions at the end of the day imo. But what an honour to be in the 'rah rah brigade' LOL re your comment: “and really you should perhaps consider the influence the rah rah brigade had on your decision rather than wanting to witch hunt NHNS posters such as I.”

Uncleart
    “So you make an investment with your hard earned in TON and along come some people who don't hold any stock and reading between the lines they tell you your investment is wrong. For the next year you get pestered by people telling you you are wrong what you did with YOUR money! Who are these people, are they a succes, on top of their game? Are they wealthy? What is their credentials? As said on another thread it is easy to have huge discussions about other peoples money.”
    - Well that is one of the main reasons why I have been less than welcoming to people who badmouth TON on this forum... because most of the time they aren’t even holding stock and imo do not have genuine concern for the company with their often ridiculous posts. There are many, many means at their disposable to seek answers and validate any genuine concerns that they have with TON (such as phoning the company or emailing them) but instead they choose not to contact the company and rather choose to sit behind a computer screen post rubbish on HC TON forum. Yes I agree it is certainly pathetic!! TON forum is flooded with these pathetic types.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2484042 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 620089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.