CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

so you think it'll top at around 44 ?

1. 908 Posts.
    I have been interested to read the musings of all the chartists and TA's wrt where this latest interest in CKK will top the SP at. There seems to be a consensus that it will be at around 44-46. The renewed interest is , no doubt, due to positive speculation regarding the "imminent ANN" or "insiders" knowing what's to come. As an INVESTOR rather than a TRADER, I will be evaluating the SP on a ROI basis as will "institutional" investors as this stock TRANSITIONS from a speculative to a "minor" blue-chip which returns a dividend to shareholders. I am valuing the CKK on a FUNDAMENTAL basis now....and, depending on the ANN,.....MAY be "inspired" to buy all the 44c "offers"...... It would be interesting to see what TA's would be saying about BOL which surged 209% on Friday....where will it TOP on their ANN?....TA and Charting is OK...but only "up to a point"....Please ENLIGHTEN me if I am ignorant in my RAMBLINGS......could be a good week for CKK...."I've got my ticket...I'm in for the ride"...Cheers !....LEE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.