Yes i Have to agree with you geffa.Toughest mountain i've ever...

1. 280 Posts.
    Yes i Have to agree with you geffa.

Toughest mountain i've ever tried to climb.

Made heaps on property and career over the years and thought well qualified to tackle the market.

Little did i know how difficult it would be to make a living.

As you mentioned only 1% of traders can consistantly make money to trade fulltime.
    And if time[and alot of it]is required to learn the skill then one will in most cases run out of money before mastering the game, If they ever can, ie. to be included in the top 2% of the class.

The odds of success are not in ones favour.

After 4 years and many past losses i can say i have paid for a degree in losses twice over. A very expensive and difficult course in self discovery.

Yes thats right, one's weakness's will be exposed in ways career or property investment can never do.

Organisation, planning, discipline, intuition etc

Perhaps i'm getting a little too deep here but those who have traded a while would understand the gest.

Trading from home does sound good in theory but the lack of social intergration over a extended period is not recommended and infact leeds to over use of chat rooms like his one. Some on this site fall into this catagory. [No offence].

The past year has beed a turning point and i dearly hope my success can be duplicated or i too may need to join the long que of those who tried but were not in the top 2%.

Cheers and good trades.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.