BQT bqt solutions limited

so you want to know who is monoco?, page-77

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ###for shame smuggler#### ##"Picked up 180,000 on the low today"
    They could be Smugglers##

I'd say that's a fair bet.
    My feeling was any one with half a brain would have sold half yesterday and held the balance to see if they could catch the tail end of a rally today.

The hype posted by Smuggler and a few others has been proven to be total rubbish, and unfortunately a few more victims have been sucked into the rampers web of deceipt.

Smuggler has a history of posting false information, he sucks in his victims by posting small pieces of information that turn out to be true, thus giving him some form of credibility.
    Once he has established trust, he posts information that really gets the market salivating..........the trap is sprung when the wood-ducks are left holding the booby prize and Smuggler walks away with their money.

BQT should be investigated for the amount of information that was leaked onto this forum and Smuggler should be pursued by any investor that lost money based on his advice.
    Putting the phase "IMHO" on the end of your post is not a legal loop hole.
    Talk to your lawyer, you can take action against deceptive posters, especially if it can be proven that they profited from their actions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.