RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

I recall all the NN's predicting SP of 20 cents plus...

1. 3,341 Posts.
    I recall all the NN's predicting SP of 20 cents plus (pre-consolidation) as a conservative estimate when Range announc a JV. TheBanker was one who was extremely bullish in the event of a JV .....

Well, given that the market would have known the deal was done ..... where's the price appreciation?

With everything that's fallen into place (I agree the company has achieved some serious milestones!) why isn't the SP up around 6 times what it is now? condor, TheBanker, arty (before he shot thorugh) and many others all posted, or implied that 20 cents ( in the old money) was a lay down misere once a JV happened.

So where is it?

It ain't going to going up AFTER the news, 'coz the market would have already factored it in.

You can't keep blaming Findlays, you've been doing that for well over one year now! Do I need to repost TheBanker's assessment of findlays in December 2005? So do we hang our hat on AIM listing?

What is going to move this stock eh?

You've carried a HUGE amount of risk over the past year for nothing! Usually if you're prepared to carry risk, you get rewarded when things fall into place ..... in this case you've been hit in the ****'s repeatedly!

I don't feel at all sorry for Rupe, Takeover man, TheBanker Artful, as these people are leeches and NN's ..... and rampers who squeeze your ****'s until you cry! I do feel for those who've been caught up in all the excitement of a year ago and held a very risky stock so far for a negative return. What would I do if I were them? Well, I'd stop listening to the likes of the 'revered' (by the undergound) 2187 who has given us an AIM listing for sure no later than October last year, who has given us a 'walk in the park' $1.00 before Xmas last year and then $60 per share (pre-consolidation) assessment. I'd stop listening to condor, Rupe, Artful, jack64, TheBanker and all the other rampers who will try to sell you their stock over the next couple of weeks, and take full advantage of the recent JV. They're posters without scruples.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.