IVR 3.92% 5.3¢ investigator resources ltd

so...

1. 3,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    .........my partner has had contact with IVR. He commented that JA is extremely approachable and happy to answer direct questions. He is firmly in the IVR can do no wrong camp and completely trusts what is going on. I’ve suggested that some of the info on the IVR thread might alter that line of thinking but for the time being the mantra is “research is being trusted” and there is no need to get twitchy. I must admit the Rose-tinted spectacles are back on and I am dusting off the pom-poms.

Anyhow, on to the important stuff. Delays in reporting are due to a backlog in logging and cutting of the diamond core. There is no indication at present as to whether the next round of results will be high grade in nature (no visuals etc.)

Long term holders may remember that historical delays in ANNs usually meant spectacular results were on their way. At this stage, samples are not being sent overseas before reporting. Local assays of up to 1% will be reported and anything over and above this will be retested and reported subsequently. All assays from Botanella Gate and Bute will also be dealt with locally.

I was hoping for a super-announcement regarding Paris, Botanella Gate and Bute but alas this won’t be happening. As and when results come through they will be released.

I have recently been quite suspicious of what has been happening with IVR. From a trading perspective, I don’t think the suspicion is misplaced, it’s there for all to see that the bots are all over it. However, with regards to the suspicions regarding the company itself, I think we all probably need to have a re-think. There is nothing underhand going on - it’s simply a case of normal (but frustrating) delays which occur in the world of resource exploration. Whilst news flow has dried up it’s not a conspiracy against the lowly retail holder, JA can only chase the labs so much..

I also believe that the now infamous ANN of 9th August was not part of some malevolent ploy to drive the price down. The margins needed to be tested – they have been and consequently IVR can crack on with defining the resource. As SP has pointed out, the amazing results from earlier this year haven’t disappeared, they still exist and still represent some of the most spectacular grades recorded since Cannington. We need to be patient because we are sat on a world class deposit and the results will gradually show that.

Finally, the TO chat which has been floating around can be put to bed for the time being. JA stated that IVR wants to pursue the project independently but if the resource(s) became too big then it might be sensible to look at strategic partners. Obviously this doesn’t stop one of the big boys coming over the top and forcing a TO but it isn’t on IVRs agenda - the business is certainly not in cahoots with anyone.

JA is a GEO with a proven track record it’s probably not a bad idea for everyone to keep this front of mind when things get a little tense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $83.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $64.98K 1.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 17585 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.