XJO 0.86% 7,989.6 s&p/asx 200

so..., page-3

1. 5,316 Posts.
    Well, base metals, gold and oil recover last night and our market possible new high will depend on the resource sector recovering and last night there is some sign of it.

If resource recover banks might get drag along but Wednesday key CPI data will be critical for banks and possible our whole market if $A continue to move toward the 80c level.

Last hour of trading on Friday was very strong and good chance we'll carry on with it at the open especially resource stocks.

Nasdaq bounce from support level (as Gse mentioned) and Dow reporting season out in force and much higher than expected level of University of Michigan is likely to push the Dow to new high since it has refuse to comes off despite the Nasdaq getting canned last week.

I got my XJO/SPI levels but will leave it to the experts for the prediction.

To Cujo, criticising other opinions whether they're right or wrong is uncall for. The best way to learn is listen to both side of the story and make your own decision and keep your mouth shut if you don't agree or express your feeling in a lesser criticism at least. Some of the posters you listed are those I've follow and respect for a while whether I agree with them or not.

Let try and be constructive and make money together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.