SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

i hope i could live at somewhere without any internet connection...

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    i hope i could live at somewhere without any internet connection and work 15 hours and sleep 8 hours everyday for at least 2-4 weeks.

I hate waiting too but have no any good solutions rather than wait at this stage.

I admit it is so frustrated, sick, regret, etc, but it is part of life, things will turn better definitely, as for the waitting, we might had to wait longers compared with others regarding the drilling news, however, on the other sides, we might be luckers for some others things later on, WHO Knows, but you should hope at least.

sometimes,there is no reason to explian why you did it, you just did, remember, every thing has a solution finally.

PS: go to a place, either your room, garden, or whereever, make sure nobody can hear you and see you, grab a paper book or something, TEAR THE WHOLE BOOK WITH ALL YOUR ENERGY AND SPEAK ALL THE DIRTY WORDS AND YELLING.

after you done it, you might feel a bit better and ready to do your other thing, SSN will be all right finally but it is not our whole life, i know it is bloody hard to think and read, but it is what it is now, but things will turn good when it is ready.

Move ON.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.