STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

nope not true...I think you will find that werley is more on the...

1. 617 Posts.
    nope not true...
    I think you will find that werley is more on the que for this week....

sadly I missed the SDL run from the mid teen range...sold out...too high too quick....then boom doubles again

ICP will do the same.... back in the old days SEN did it too, share price is both technical and value driven....a bid deal worth dollars means revaluation and stuff all the traders....it will go straight to value....traders sell big boys laugh and soak them all up then wait till true value is established..

LG systems investing into neotek along with an australian micro cap.....that don't happen everyday now do it.......

look up James Manny- quite a good background in banking that fella....... also loves his maserati's

I think you will find that Mr Koh of Union Pacific was also invested into the early days of SMC gold and Customers (another ATM company)...both these companies have done very well...... yet this time he appears to be on the board.....maybe 2 tries that didn't quite make it as high as planned, yet this the third and maybe the successful 50 bagger he's trying for...

Yes I do my research on who takes up placement shares, who management is and who directors are.
    I read up when I see a company go to 6 month highs, that's how I first noticed ICP go from the 1c range into the 4's....missed that part, then it's a matter of backending the research.

Two other comapnies I always follow are ascent capital and RM capital.....RM capital was behind AUL/MLS at 2c...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.