ECS 0.00% 1.7¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Soap Box, page-28

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    That is a fair point regarding the speculative markets in 2021 and how they have responded since then. I was too focused on the Cannabis sector when really all markets pumped due to governments printing copious amounts of cash. Puts it in proper perspective so thanks for the input!

Yes I agree that indoor growing facilities are a negative point of difference due to operating costs. The more I have read, the more obvious this has become. I was hoping to compare companies that were operating similarly to ECS but I haven't come across any other asx listed companies. Still good to compare vs CAN and LGP as they both have higher MCs despite their debt and cash burn and gives an idea of short term upside.

Again, the more I've read, the more I like the ECS business and the potential upside. The fact that they made the tough but necessary decision to sell the Tasmanian assets / business to fund growth while avoiding dilution is a big tick for management as well. And like you've mentioned, they now appear to be at a stage where they can organically fund growth and they are yet to fully reap the rewards of capital expenditure already spent on the new outdoor growing fields and 6 PCEs. I'm looking forward to reading the annual report and seeing further growth over the next 12 months.

I'm a small fish, but I'm now invested

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $1.651K 103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 865197 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 327107 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.