ECS 5.88% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Soap Box, page-362

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Very (very!) interesting to get the forensic accountants perspective. Thanks heaps.

I have a slightly different set of measures - i guess giving my take on positioning in the market more weight. And my personal assessment of thier management's psyhe and understanding of the industry.

Same general result, but mine is even harsher on the others in this space than yours. Far harsher. Scathing - and the market cap tragectory of all of them bears this out.

I also include VIT in my sector - not a producer like the others, but still with significant exposure to the Au MC market. And the biggest ASX cannabis player.

I expressed my doubts yonks ago about whether they could continue to hold their market dominance - which had factored 500 mill into the market cap not long ago - and have been scathing about the immediate previous management ever since their blind-ignorance and arrogance started its Al Dunlop-style wrecking ball adventurism.
    Job done. 20 times our market cap to only X 2.5 in less than a few years.

( Nb, Advance notice; i intend to do another SP comparison with our peers early next month - in case anybody thinks i am pulling out the date when it suits my case.
    There are valid reasons for selecting this period as a point for comparison.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $4.052K 229.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4087088 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 57093 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.