ECS 10.5% 2.1¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Soap Box, page-403

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    When do you need to make your decision, Fetid?
    Try going to Honalee and find the section that deals with 'upcoming products', ( or similar name) and you should find the exact names of the Avani products that are due to be released soon, and their thc etc counts.
    - so you can get scripted now and be ready when they are released in a couple of weeks.
    Sorry, i have not used this particular Honhalee fuction myself - the ECS bloke suggested it when i asked him for the Avani product details.

Q2. Where are you? - i might (might only) be able to steer you to a good GP.
    Infinitely better than even the best clinics if you get a good one - and if you are pretty knowledgable about what you want/need yourself.
    Cheaper, proper personalised care, no blanket strictures if the doc thinks you are knowledgable and self-responsible.
    Free to choose from the whole 900 odd products available in Australia - not just the ones your clinic has inside deals with.
    No dealing with the shonkier side of "cannabis care"...the whole parasitic, unnecessary, BigTeleClinic medical farce.
    Good luck, brother. whichever row you hoe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $27.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $36.49K 1.837M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 702631 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 570466 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.