ECS 5.00% 1.9¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Soap Box, page-83

1. 1,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    ASX Cannabis Footy Comp - 6 month table

Reminder, only teams with a significant.exposure to the ( rapidly expanding) ) Au MC flower market qualify.

I reckon this is a pretty good snapshot /description of our sector's current state of play. >> and trend into future.
    12 months is almost ancient history in this evolving situ.
    Six months from just after any champagne induced xmas anomolies >> up until now, after the FY and reporting season have settled in.

Anyway, these 6 month figures seems to align pretty exactly with what i see in each biz's current situation and tragectory.

Winner..
    ECS >> Up 25%

The muddy bloody and bruised..

CAN >> down 10% (jiggling around historic lows)
    LGP >> down 10% (again, near historuc lows)
    VIT >> down 15% (sp now crippled by major holder sell off)
    AGH >> down 20%+ (Lol, yeah histiric lows again)

It has become quite apparent that our compeditors for top market cap are either crippled -
    CAN $60 mill debt - and virtually starting from production and marketing scratch.
    ME1 - The only other profitable company - but SP now crippled by a long term, seemingky entrenched major major sell-off by the founder.
    Market cap is way too optimistic about their continued market dominace imo. Under current leadership, certainly.

OR just bumping around the bottom like LGP and AGH >> hobbled by a business model that simply has not been able to succeed -for a number of various reasons particular to both.

ECS is in a different league completely..
    None of these issues - no debt, now making profit, all skills in placeand already powering, excellent skin in the game management.
    Solid contracts to back up every inch of our rapidly expanding production.
    Processing facilities to the highest GMP standards in place.
    Economies of scale kicking in. Teething problems and major floods now in the past.
    The ducks are all lined up.

And now we have El Nino, you beaudy!!
    Exactly what we want for bumper crops and top top quality - and with no wuckers about our water entittlments and availabilty.

So... Edorado for the shareholders is very next thing on the list. Obviously.
    'Cause and effect.
    Last edited by NoRunningLights: 12/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.