SOC 2.04% 10.0¢ soco corporation ltd

soc has got it right, page-2

1. 250 Posts.
    Why not start with one of Vons long detailed views of SOC.

I hold and clearly state my sentiment and position, even fengshoey has a 'vested interest' so that constant point is null and void

Whether you hold 100k, 1M or 10M shares it makes no difference here, everyone's opinions still read the same to me. I post the same amount of research whether I hold $10k or $100k worth of a stock because A) I enjoy it and B) I do it before buying any stock

It does get a little tiring though responding to these naysayers time and time again only to see them dissappear when good news hit and we are back to 23/24c - it is only on light volume sell downs to 20c we get these idiotic threads such as 'what went wrong' - maybe pose the same question to NCM, SLR and BDR which have all been destroyed. It was the same story on the SIR thread at 30c and people saying 600% overpriced and setting up for a fail - at $5 these guys were nowhere to be seen and had moved onto the next runner to bag

I really detest anyone knocking SOC or this deposit. Like I keep coming back to, it took NCM 7 holes to find Cadia - SOC are hitting gold in every hole. To find 800m continuous gold at 1.3g/t is unheard of and in the leagues of Oya Tolga strikes. The geos prove themselves time and time again for no credit - drilling Castor from a top of Hobbs Pipe 1 and still encountering 10m @ 17.7g/t is exceptional. If SOC was 40 or 50c then these trolls would be all praise, just look as ICG and CZN. The SP remains relatively stable (as I think we all agree because of corporate for now) so people try to come up with all sorts of ludicrous reasons and knock the deposit to try to justify it. I would much prefer a SP of 20c and they continue to deliver exceptional results than a NCM being torched everyday, as at some point the value will reflect in the SP - we are just waiting that inflection point

fengshoey, if you bothered to read the ASX release is clearly states they drilled GHD009 and GHD010 as they are waiting for approvals and hence why they are moving to Arcadia. Again, misinformation being suggested here as something off when 5 minutes of research or a phone call to the company would clear this up

How anyone is having a go at SOC amazes me.

1. They farmed out a single pipe at a $10-15M valuation
    2. Have never undercut holders with deeply discounted placements to instos
    3. Report results and information as it comes without ramping
    4. Have secured $21M funding for 30% of their secondary assets and even had it moved to contract drilling - this means $21M going into the ground
    5. Own 80% of listed PMR which if is successful in the sedex drilling could add $20-30M of value or cash if they sell down
    6. Major shareholders are not sellers
    7. They bought a company for $700k, kept the major asset and farmed the rest out for $800k, within 3 months farmed the main asset out at $10-15M valuation - only a 10-15 times return on their capital
    8. SP has remained 20c+ whilst other explorers and producers halved

Do some of you guys forget we are capped at a paltry $30M ? Raise capital yourself, acquire the quality and suite of assets they have, farm them out to major engineering companies, make 10-15 times return on your capital and show me a 'potentially' world class asset that could hold multimillion OZs and let me now how much it costs you (if you can). All this incessant nitpicking is utter garbage - you critique the company as if it is $500M cap yet complain when it doesn't move like a penny dreadful

Some really need to get some perspective

If you don't agree with mine or others research then no drama. Take the time to post your own and share. I likely know less than a few here about geology, but what I don't know I speak to those who know a lot more and this has lent itself to big returns in the past and I believe will happen again here. I have no time for guys who drop by just to criticise and sling mud, you want a reasonable discussion then perfect

Let's see what they uncover drilling these 3DIP targets - my guess is we see no more of these lemmings if they confirm a second pipe or further bonanza grade zones. Easy to lay the boot in when the SP is still at 20c, harder to comprehend value is being added here everyday for something we paid $700k for and now value at $15M+ within half a year, regardless of the SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $13.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $4.1K 40.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7368 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.