SOC 0.00% 11.0¢ soco corporation ltd

extracted from chairmanship address......"The Directors believe...

1. 3,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    extracted from chairmanship address......

"The Directors believe the acquisition of 100% will provide PMR with more flexibility and time to fund exploration at the Peel Fault Gold Project. In the area covered by Peel Fault Project ELs there are a large number of historic gold mine workings. However, since the price of gold increased in 1980 and modern methods became available for gold exploration & mining, only a limited number of drill holes have been completed. Best results were obtained in drill holes in Crow King and Spring Creek targets. A drilling programme is now being planned for Crow King and Spring Creek targets to follow up the best intersections obtained to date and prove up JORC Resources for open cut. Favourable low cost location is a significant advantage. A general meeting of PMR shareholders is scheduled for 4 April 2014, to consider approval of the acquisition of the Peel Fault Gold Project from Mount Adrah Gold Limited (previously named Gossan Hill Gold Limited) and subsidiary of major shareholder Sovereign Gold Company Limited."

As a SH of SOC should I be worried?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45133 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 93110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.