SOC 21.4% 11.0¢ soco corporation ltd

soc-raf transfers off market, page-13

1. 4,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi D&C, I don't remember anyone complaining that SOC was releasing too many announcements re drill results etc, in fact what I do remember were people complaining when they decided to change policy & not release information as regularly. I also remember several on here complaining when the PMR results weren't released under the SOC banner & it took calls & emails from many of us to get SOC to adhere to common sense that drill results from an entity that SOC owned 80% of the time should also be release under SOC. I mean what was that about & clearly the management weren't treating SOC as the parent as its ownership structure suggested.

Anyway there isn't much point banging on about it here as the management have made their decision re the new structure & its not all bad, in fact its reasonably positive, however I just think SOC being in the dominant position should have been cut a better deal.

Lets see if they deliver on the results that Sharetrader78 has mentioned are due soon & lets hope its a game changer!

Cheers Daytr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.030(21.4%)
Mkt cap ! $15.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $3.75K 33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6817 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.