SOC 0.00% 11.0¢ soco corporation ltd

Hi BundaoneThanks for the news clip. It is nice to see someone...

1. 7,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2068
    Hi Bundaone

Thanks for the news clip. It is nice to see someone posting information.

I did not see vontrader's post either but I doubt he was complaining about your post.

The last little while, this thread has been dominated by posters intent on insulting management and ridiculing the prospects for the Co. [I now see why such people have joined HC ... since they do not seem capable to research, they clearly need all the help they can get]

Sadly, though, as soon as some people are underwater on their holdings they become quite deaf. Apparently, these individuals must be used to always buying at the bottom and a stock price never goes against them .... they have to blame others for this situation.

To repeat the actual situation, for those who are a little concerned.

SOC now holds a majority position in 2 projects. One project is fully funded and the other is in the process of becoming funded. SOC is carrying debt in the form of a convertible note [which converts at 15 cents a share], this debt is a line of credit for $4M of which only $1M has been drawn so far.

Of the 2 projects the SUGEC JV is the most advanced and if it is commercial, on its own, it is worth several times the current market capitalization of SOC.

Mt Adrah is still largely an unknown quantity .... those people who come onto these threads making statements along the lines that it is not commercial are simply talking rubbish. The straight forward fact is no-one yet knows. The necessary drilling has not been done. Management, at this stage, do not know. Absolutely certain that a few blowhard, irate and ignorant posters on HC certainly do not know.... unless they can claim psychic abilities which, from my observations, they do not possess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45133 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 93110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.