SOC 2.04% 10.0¢ soco corporation ltd

Really clutching at straws now fenshoey"too high risk for too...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Really clutching at straws now fenshoey

"too high risk for too little return"

They increased the JORC from holes GHD005 to GHD009 by drilling 1,870m for less than $600k - that is an increase of over 300k ozs I believe or adding to the JORC at a cost of $1-2/oz compared to some who are $5-7.

If that is too high risk for too little return then we all best stick to the banks ?

"How about your "1Moz in the open pit" ? missed just a little there also hey !"

Not sure where I missed as they have not finished drilling the pipe nor is that a final resource statement. I am confident they will host upward of 1Mozs in their open cut once Hobbs Pipe 1 is finished drilling

"How bout that fantastic intercept you said would extend the resource and raise the grade ? nope"

You are referring to the 178m @ 2g/t in GHD006 - I said it is likely they could extend this intercept on further drilling (you initially interpreted it wrong), and that would lift the overall grade and resource yes.

"So far, Mt Adrah just a squeaky toy, imo"

Each to their own opinion, at least now you aren't reporting facts incorrectly or disputing them. However, that "squeaky toy" you reference, lets not forget they purchased for $700k consideration, kept the flagship asset, farmed the secondaries for $800k consideration (basically picked up Mt Adrah for nothing) and then farmed out to the Singaporeans for a $10-15M valuation.

Not a bad 10-20 x return in under a year all on a "squeaky toy"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $13.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $4.1K 40.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7368 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.