SOC 0.00% 12.0¢ soco corporation ltd

SOC will the fighting continue?, page-3

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    This isn't about a mining company, it is about standing up to injustice.

For me, this fight started out as an attempt to protect my investment against unnecessary dilution.

Last year, the rights issue shortfall and placement to GTT saw my investment diluted by 140%.

This would not have been necessary if the Directors the Company had fulfilled their duty to shareholders and sold the Company's shares in PMR on market rather than to a related entity.

This would have provided sufficient funds to discharge all debts and fund working capital until the R&D money arrived.

In my campaign to prevent a further unnecessary placement to GTT announced in November 2015, this time of $500k at 0.16c, I got to know many shareholders, all decent hard working people whose only mistake was to place their trust in the Directors to do the right thing and in the system to protect them.

When reviewing the share register I could see whole families. Usually one member with a few more shares than others in their family. I could see that some had recommended this investment to others and had been made to look like a fool. The money they invested now worthless.

It is then I decided to fight for these people I didn't even know and to find out if the system is indeed broken.

To make it crystal clear, I will never give up. I will never quit until I have taken this as far as I possibly can. Even if this means I am financially and emotionally broken.

Some may think this is bad for business, but this is bigger than one stock. This is about the integrity of our share market. A victory here will serve as a message to everyone who thinks they can treat the public like ATMs.

Evil can only prosper when good people do nothing, and I am going to give this all I have got.
    Last edited by Erg0ph0bia: 01/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26372 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.