Soccer news, page-157

1. 26,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4526
    Perhaps Zlatan should do politics instead of just Zlatan?

“Only God knows… You’re talking to him now”

“When you buy me, you are buying a Ferrari. If you drive a Ferrari you put premium petrol in the tank, you hit the motorway and you step on the gas. Guardiola filled up with diesel and took a spin in the countryside. He should have bought a Fiat.”

“I don’t believe they can change the Eiffel Tower for my statue, even the people behind the club. But if they can, I will stay here — I promise you.”

“I don’t think that you can score as spectacular a goal as those of Zlatan in a video game — even though these games are very realistic these days.”

“I won’t be the King of Manchester, I will be the God of Manchester.”

“A World Cup without me is nothing to watch, so it is not worth waiting for the World Cup.” – When Portugal knocked Sweden out in the play-offs.

“It’s true I don’t know much about the players here, but they definitely know who I am.” – After moving to PSG.

“What do you mean, ‘present?’ She got Zlatan.” – When asked what he got his wife for Valentine’s day.

“First I went left; he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.”

“I can’t help but laugh at how perfect I am.”
    Last edited by CEOChair: 04/03/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.