TZL 0.00% 2.1¢ tz limited

soccer world cup

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Well done. Socceroos played much better than expected. Pity it wasnt the final yet. but who knows.
    With The Netherlands in group C and Australia in group F there is a distinct possibility we might meet up in the final.
    Certain is that TZL shareholders will grow wealthier during the world cup. Platinum after their announcement probably contacted TZL organizing a meeting to discuss future strategy. I would think, either this has happened already or certainly will happen this week. A very important aspect will be the licensing fee that the new company has to pay TZL.
    I hope it will be a recurring annual fee instead of a one off. This with regard to the NASDAQ listing. An annual fee of lets say 12 to 15 million USdollars and on top of that PDT's 3.5 million USdlrs gives Morgan Stanley or whoever brings them to the Nasdaq a nice earnings picture with enormous growth after 2008.
    Sofar there are 168 million shs outstanding fully diluted.
    Annual fee and PDT's earnings converts into 21 mln Ozzie. Everyone can do his own valuation now. The only thing I would like to say is that earnings multiples of 25/30 are quite common for companies with this growth model.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.