PVW 0.00% 2.2¢ pvw resources limited

Okay Cowboy. ....... Thank you for your information. ....... my...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Okay Cowboy. ....... Thank you for your information. ....... my commsec charts inform me that on June 17th 2016 that the price hit a high of 0.046 for that day .........but closed slightly lower. ...... This spike in price from the previous months was an enigma to me and you have actually bought forth some enlightenment even after Google could not ........ cheers. ..... and on another unrelated topic being a real cowboy that you are I am in no doubt that you know hey from real hay....... did you ever consider becoming an English teacher? ........ lol ........ just jokes old mate ........ but seriously I can appreciate you taking the time to share your previous THD experience and warn others of their assumed pending fate ......... but I am well in the hole well and truly now. .......... like I said earlier in my post today ....... I can sell and lose money or I can get smart and learn how to turn a bush pig into bacon. ......... but even good bacon takes time to cure ......... being a cowboy I am sure that you know about farm kills ........ you know that you bring a smile to my face every time cowboy. ...... cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.231M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $111 5.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 303673 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 39272 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.