Hi all just wanna bring something fresh to the table, I dont...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Hi all just wanna bring something fresh to the table, I dont know if this is helpful or not but I just posted so in case whether or not it is true you can all prepare. some IT experts who have been working on this social credit system have leaked out the new class system which they planning to introduce worldwide. these people have seen some disturbing in term of classes and whistle blowing to public. it is fresh info just a month old, I don't wanna speculate but the directions we are in pretty much lead to this. if any of you follow telegram you would know a lot of details, some credible info leading to this can be found ice age farmer, this group put many news in food shortages and farming issue around the world. take what you think is best and you can digest information in the way you think true or not true.. nothing scam or spam anyone, just something you can prepare just in case it is true. once you know, you can check Anthony Albanese status. there are lot of direction leads to this is highly likely is the case
    -China has been doing this for al most 10 years in social credit system with more than 1 billion people, so with one world government with all minions government around the world follow is easy as they have all been infiltrated long ago
    - Celebrity recently coming out to introduce bug eating and cannibalism, you can find lot of social media platform and TV
    - food shortages increasing with livestock are being culled, taxed
    - people have been drained out of money in stock market and probably collapse soon
    - Israel already limited cash transfer to $1700
    - bugs are being sold in a servo in NSW
    - ANZ davenport Tasmania no longer accept cash
    -Australia promote digital ID a form of control soon mandatory
    - Europe being pushed for digital ID
    - engineered war being prepped for china and Taiwan just like Russia and Ukraine
    all will lead to social and financial collapse for great reset which the cabal is planning worldwide, I haven't much understood a famous quote from World Economic Forum "you'll own nothing and be happy" before but now i think it is pretty much related to this system.
    Please read and research and hope if you think it is likely please share around, at least people understand what is coming. they might slowly introduce so you cant realise it, but once its set and done the chance is it will become true.
    hope
    I include the chart and website for you all to digest, God blesses.. lot of people will not believe it as it is understandable for those who care you might prepare
    link: https://oculumlabs.com/
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4566/4566069-47b61de15be56bad4029d0831ce81088.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.