MDR 1.79% 57.0¢ medadvisor limited

Social Media, page-98

1. 4,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    My post (from January 2018) related to the delay in getting the EBOS terms ratified. Nothing about the business model. Management stated they would have an agreement by the end of 2017. That obviously didn’t happen and was missed by almost 6 months. We have Zest, just waiting on the formalities of HPS.

We’ve seen from the recent EBOS announcement winning the supply agreement with Chemist Warehouse that their Management and Legal Teams were probably a little busy. I can now perhaps appreciate the delay a bit more. I’d certainly focus the billion dollar contract over a $10M one.

International expansion has been on the cards since day dot. Yes, the local numbers have plateaued recently but that can be attributed to the operation reaching a natural saturation point. This can be seen as a positive. Currently, Chemist Warehouse has the lions share of business but with much lower store numbers. MDR has reach into ALL the other major chains.

Chemist Warehouse selecting EBOS over Sigma is an interesting move. I don’t see it as a negative for MedAdvisor. The services MDR supplies to pharmacies is varied - it reaches much further than the adherence app. The recent share price jump and higher daily volume suggests there’s renewed and possibly new interest in seeing what the next 6-12 months will do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.010(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $313.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 58.0¢ 56.0¢ $303.1K 527.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16390 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 28328 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.