MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I think you should read my posts again as i am clearly not down...

1. 238 Posts.
    I think you should read my posts again as i am clearly not down ramping, my sentiment is buy. I also stated " i do believe you have picked a winner here" . Also i have not attacked your beloved matt, i simply pointed out he is in no way humble, humble people dont brag about being 2300% up and put other people/stocks down. I said matt is cocky, i never said that he hasnt been on the money with with his comments, cocky people can be right but imo they are not humble.
    Also im not sure why you brought up ton as we are on the mns thread but i assure you i am not 1 eyed ton supporter, just got the shits with trolls that enjoy putting holders down that are already in pain. If you are happy and confident in your investment i dont understand why you would troll on to other threads and down ramp. And i have held mns before and i will hold again, i done very well on the run upto 58.
    As for me having an undiagnosed medical condition, nope im fine i actually run a successful contracting business, sorry im not smart enough to sell phones.
    We have absolutely nothing in common and if i were you i wouldnt bother getting help for your issues you are to far gone, it is what it is.
    Enjoy your thailand trip and remember to tarp up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.